Me and the Door!


The Door was some of my first game were I was not at all expecting to get this games on this level. Each of the game is know for it's hardness but the thing which I did before making this games was something different, At the time which passed I was not at all having a complete game release I was having a games called Hunt_Night which is still available on itch.io for free, But it is still incomplete. Looking through the situation I thought I should do a complete release but what I thought about for 4 days then I came up with an idea to make a game based on the door and the way that the door could be reached will be as hard as possibly could be but not impossible in greed to complete the game as fast as possible I made that game in just two days and with the game page! 

The Door! 

Where as this greed made me a In. Dev. But with that, The game is it self not at all matches with my last work of graphics art. Since after seeing the two star rated on the Game. I decided to make The Door! 2 with high graphics and too much hard! 

    And in the same month after 07/01/2022 On 24/01/2022 I released The Door! 2 With nice graphics and harder levels. 



The Door! 2

I never made such hard game ever it is 10/10 in hardness and still stays in front of The Door! 3 which is just released in last April 24 Sunday 2022! This time I suffered a lot to make this game cause this game was not made just one time I made this game a several time and a lot of time I failed in making the game complete. But I did completed the game ones but the game has no updates and the game project also crashed! which I made in 15 days! It was all wasted okay I will make it again! And I did I taken more than a Month Maybe less and I completed the game with a Maze update which was a 3D maze and a lot hard and the graphics was also massive and beautiful on it's own somehow! I was happy and i made the game page on 26 March 2022 and released the game On 24 April 2022! And the game looks like:- 

The Door! 3


This is The 3D maze Update In The Door! And That is how The Door! Games was made! 

Follow For More such Blogs and updates about my Game development.



Thank You,

Nitish Thombre In. Dev. 

Comments

Popular Posts