After a Month

        After a Month I came up with a nice idea to make my own game, Cause in this days I was playing a lot of games and after playing a lot means a lot of games I got a question in my mind "How to make a GAME?", this is a common start point for a lot of game developers and this the one thing which happened with me.

    I started my computer, I was all alone, and I got a software called Blender. The main thing which makes me to start with blender was it completely free to use and to make money. after 6 months I spend with blender files finding out how to extract which was a matter of two clicks but I was a small 11 years old boy using computer in beginning. I am a shame that I spend this much time to just launch Blender on my computer. But i didn't wasted my time just to extract the files but I watched tutorials also but this tutorials was in English and if you wonder I am knowing English very well so how i will get problem in watching this tutorials but their is huge difference in between that time and now I am from India use to speak in Hindi and Marathi, but what was my age at that time 11 but i continued to watch english videos cause I was knowing english at that time but not use to speak, lisson. Yes but use to write and with the time i got  familiar with the langues and did nice in blender.

    Time passed and I was making animations at the age of 12 in that 6 months I completed 12 years and after a while I realized that I want to make a game but I am making animations, how? 

This is really a long story I will tell next few things in my next blog and one more thing while writing the blog I am still 14 years old and I am a Indie Game developer.

❤️Support me on  Patreon

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts