My Starting Life

     When is was small like 9-10 years old I was not living alone but i was alone this was due to no children in neighborhood I like to play badminton and I played it with wall after a year i asked my father to join a club and I did so, 2 years is did't felt anything about it but then I realized that it was a big part of my life. In start of my 3rd year I cleared my yearly exams and I went for one day to club and next day it was closed due to covide-19. 

    I laughed at that time saying, "I just went one to club and it closed due to covide-19". But now I don't think that it was a thing to laugh. did't even thought that this virus will say too long at that time I was in 7th Grade and then i never went School in my year of 8th Grade.

❤️Support me on  Patreon

Comments

Popular Posts